Lottie Doll – Wooden Stables
Lottie has the power to be anything, to do anything, and to make the world a better place. She is unique and special in her own way.
Out of stock
Lottie absolutely loves to visit the stables. There’s always lots to do down at the stables on Greendale Farm. Grooming the ponies is such a lovely job that it doesn’t really feel like work. And the ponies seem to enjoy it as much as we do. Mucking out the stalls can be really hard work but there’s usually a treat for us when we’ve finished: a fantastic walk along the beautiful beach with our ponies!
– Two horse stalls with tradition style half doors
– Horse tack room with bench, shelf and hanging hooks
– Detailed doors with working wood bolt latch
– Removable roof in Lottie’s signature scalloped style for easy access play
– Brick detail walls
– Drinking trough
– Freestanding wooden fences
– Suitable from 3 years
– Simple home-assembly required, instructions included.
*Lottie Doll, Pony and accessories sold separately
Dimensions when built – H 330 x W 420 x D 250mm