Lottie Dolls – Pony Pals
Lottie loves to be out in the countryside riding her pony, Seren. Like Lottie’s other pony, Sirius, Seren’s name is also star-themed.
Out of stock
Lottie loves to be out in the countryside riding her Seren. Seren the Welsh Mountain Pony wears a saddle, bridle, stirrups and numnah (a saddle pad that acts as a protective cushion between the pony and the saddle). Lottie wears Riding jodphurs, Tweed-style formal riding jacket, Shirt and tie, Boots and a Riding helmet.
• Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
• Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
• Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
• Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
• Blonde doll hair, blue doll eyes
• Loved and suitable for all ages over 3 years
• 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
Always presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) these Irish designed dolls & accessories need no wrapping and have award winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector. Based on the average proportions of a 9 year old girl (as opposed to an adult). Lottie Dolls are an age relatable doll that reflect the world kids live in. Perfect for little hands that love imaginative play, empowering kids to live in the present & be who they want to be right now.
Toys that encourage open-ended play can help kids learn more about themselves, their friends, and the world around them.
- Suitable from 3 years +